Find your next great Korea partner here.
The KBLA Korea Services Showcase is the definitive collection of trusted, vetted, service providers in Korea, who specialize in serving multinational clients and customers from around the world.
To be listed in the KBLA Korea Showcase, a company must:
- Be a locally registered entity, in Korea for at least 3 years
- Focus mainly, or largely on multinational customers in the Korean market
- Be recommended for membership by an existing member
- Pass the KBLA due diligence process
- Pay a KBLA Services Provider Membership Fee
Contact service providers directly!
All transactions between service providers and the users of this site are the sole responsibility of the parties involved. KBLA takes no part in any transactions and bares no responsibility for transactions or service outcomes.
Are you a service provider in Korea who meets our high standards? Apply to list your company here.
Current Services Provider Showcase Membership fees are KRW990,000 per calendar year (VAT included).